NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this website infringe your copyright or other intellectual property, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this website by contacting our copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (for example, the URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our agent for copyright issues relating to the foregoing is as follows:
Unit #26, 1100 Byron Baseline Road
London, ON N6K 4M3
Phone: (877) 833-1423
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of account holders who are repeat infringers.